At this time we will not be accepting applications for sponsoring NEW events (that we have not previously sponsored) until after December 31, 2023.
- Event theme and purpose must align with at least one of our focus areas: education, arts & culture, health & wellness, economic development.
- Only one application will be reviewed each calendar year.
- Can ensure that proceeds will benefit the publicized charitable cause (not administrative or overhead costs).
Key Notes and Dates
- Sponsorship applications must be submitted at least 60 days in advance of the event.
- We will process the applications within 45 days of the initial application.
- Approvals and denials will be communicated via email.
- If you meet the eligibility requirements above, please complete the sponsorship application in full.
- Prior sponsorship awards do not indicate a guarantee for future funding.
Applying for Sponsorship
The Killam company and family has been investing in social impact and positive change for many years as an integral part of the company’s philanthropic initiatives. Being good community partners and sponsoring organizations with honorable causes is part of our brand promise. “A Better Tomorrow” is only possible with strong partnerships that help develop the economy, enhance quality of life, enrich young minds, and build better communities. We are committed to supporting initiatives in the communities where we operate.
If your project does support our purpose, please get in touch with us using the contact form below. The Killam Company will be in touch if there is interest. Please note that, while every proposal received is evaluated and important, not at all opportunities may be a good fit or fall within existing marketing and business objectives. However, we will ensure that all inquiries are held on file for future consideration should our focus and position change.